Payroll Administrator, Research Triangle Park, NC
Location: North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 2525
Position Title: Payroll Administrator
The Payroll Administrator will report to the US Payroll Manager, the role will consist of gathering maintenance and entering data entry while supporting the Payroll Manager with pre and post audits for 3 companies in the US.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Maintains US payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Daily monitoring and record keeping of files sent to payroll from HR.
- Ownership of payroll inbox with queries and request.
- Processing payroll transactions on selected entities while utilizing ADP Workforce Now.
- Monitoring of data bridge between the My Worldwide system and ADP to identify errors.
- Importing of payroll files sent from various sources.
- Assisting payroll manager with weekly audits of payroll.
- Calculate vacation payouts for LOA, terms and new hires.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages.
- Calculate and issue final wages for terminated employees per federal and state requirements.
- Scanning and filing payroll documents.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures, reporting need changes.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines whilst working to a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work confidentially.
- 1-year experience of working with ADP Workforce now
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Multi- state US payroll
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Administrator, Research Triangle Park, NC
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.