Payroll Administrator - UK/Europe
Location: United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 2517
Position Title: Payroll Administrator
We are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join our team for approximately 8 months or longer.
SUMMARY: Reporting to the International Payroll Manager, the role will consist of processing payrolls from start to finish, and supporting the Finance function with other duties as necessary.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Collating and processing UK and overseas on selected payroll information.
- Processing payroll transactions on selected entities to the financial statements using the Company’s accounting system.
- Process payroll bank transactions throughout the regions.
- Assisting in the reconciliation of payroll control accounts throughout the regions.
- Raising bank payments for the salary and taxes due.
- Assisting with payroll queries for all countries.
- Company Pension administration.
- Scanning and filing payroll documents.
- Payroll journals onto the company’s accounting system.
- Assisting with financial year-end audit requirements and fiscal year reporting requirements.
- General payroll reporting when required.
- Supporting the Payroll team with ad hoc exercises as required.
Other tasks may include:
- Bank account reconciliation.
- P11D and PSA processing.
- Any other ad hoc exercise within the finance department.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines whilst working to a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work confidentially.
- 2 years’ experience of working within a finance department.
- Microsoft Excel experience is essential.
- Experience working within a banking system.
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Administrator - UK/Europe
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.