Associate Site Contracts Specialist
Location: North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 2472
Position Title: Associate, Site Contracts
The Site Contracts Associate is responsible for providing administrative support to the Site Contracts Division as well as the development, dissemination, negotiation and finalization of clinical trial agreements and related documents between sponsors and clinical research sites.
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Negotiation and finalization or assistance in negotiation and finalization of clinical trial contracts and services contracts with WCT Legal Department, study team, Sponsors, investigators and/or clinical sites, amending and terminating such contracts
- Development and negotiation or assistance in development and negotiation of new investigators/site contracts and/or country contract templates as well as addenda to them
- Manage execution (including signature process) of contracts with sites, investigators and other project-related contracts as applicable
- Providing administrative support to Site Contract Specialists such as performing Quality Control reviews, entering payee information within WCT’s Site Payment system and populating amendment templates
- Coordinating Site Contracts signatures by WCT authorized personnel and managing shipping of wet-inks
- Liaising with WCT Legal Department, study teams, sponsor, sites and investigators
- Representation of the Company in relations with clinical sites, investigators, other parties and project-related vendors, as applicable
- Performing legal translation and/or proofreading of contracts with clinical sites/investigators
- Develop, monitor, track and process new and amended investigator/site contracts and other project-related contracts
- Maintain and update hard-copy and electronic contract files
- CTMS entry, maintenance and regular update as assigned and/or requested by Site Contract Specialist
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Display of negotiations skills and knowledge of legal agreements and contractual terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present/negotiation information.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment where quality is essential.
- Computer literacy and confidence in working with legislation databases, document, spreadsheet and other office software
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, science or related field.
- At least 2 years of office/business experience in a supporting role; CRO industry preferred
- Experience in Clinical Research, Pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Knowledge of ICH CGP and local country legislation in the sphere of clinical trials
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Site Contracts Specialist
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.