Research Associate I
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 2470
Position Title: Research Associate 1
SUMMARY: Do you love science and making a difference? Are you analytical-minded, organized, and people-focused? Then apply today for our Research Assistant 1 opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
About Worldwide Clinical Trials, Early Phase: Located in San Antonio, TX, Worldwide’s Clinical Pharmacology Unit is a top-notch clinical research organization focused on providing superior customer service to our sponsors and developing our internal team members to grow their careers. Founded by physicians we are focused on offering a unique experience to our employees and our customers.
About You: You will be a forward-thinking, people-focused, organized, and have a high degree of attention to detail individual with a passion for research and making a difference in the research industry. You should have experience processing and reviewing clinical paperwork, interacting with subjects/patients, and have a unique ability to “change gears” quickly. You will stand out if you have experience in clinical research, interfacing with subjects, and being the point person from start to finish on clinical studies. For more of the day-to-day responsibilities see below.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Covers subject visits (i.e. outpatient visits, check-ins, and check-outs) as assigned.
- Responsible for reviewing the informed consent form, medical history, inclusion/exclusion, and other study documents as required with subjects to assess eligibility.
- Prepares for study check-in by completing study-specific documents, supplies, and services needed for the successful running of the study.
- Prepares study-specific screening documents and study folders. During the screening phase, ensures source documents for the trial are accurate and thorough, including maintenance of subject folders.
- Conducts screening visits for the recruitment of a clinical trial under the supervision of the Screening Manager.
- Review study protocol and informed consent form for studies they will be assigned to.
- Attends in-house meetings and study initiation visits for their studies.
- Serves as primary contact for subjects from screening through study close-out for in-house studies. Will address all questions from subjects related to study eligibility, payments, and all other study-related question.
- Contact subjects before check-in to confirm the subject’s ongoing participation.
- Responsible for paying back-ups and submitting required paperwork for subjects participating in in-house trials.
- Responsible for submitting Subject Reprimand Forms, as deemed necessary.
- Obtains and documents adverse event data on appropriate forms
Additional Skills & Responsibilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions
- Excellent attention to detail. Exceptional organizational skills. Ability to set and meet deadlines with high-quality work.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in the field of Life Sciences or Health).
Preferred: Experience in clinical research
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Research Associate I
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.