Clinical Research Associate - CNS - (Virtual)- USA-West Coast)
Multiple Locations: California, United States • Oregon, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Arizona, United States • Nevada, United States • Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Requisition Number: 2223
Position Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
At Worldwide Clinical Trials we are the #UncommonCRO, with #UncommonTalent in CRAs & Project Managers. We have amazing people — smart,
experienced, and united by a desire to change the course of medical science.
Our Clinical Research Associates (CRA) are home-based. They are responsible for site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits for studies in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel. This particular role will focus on CNS. Epilepsy Study experience a plus.
- Write site visit trip reports
- Compile and ensure completeness of regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation as appropriate and required (e.g. IRB / IEC study approval, informed consent, etc.)
- Coordinate study material (e.g. CRFs, manuals) shipment and receipt by study site
- Document site visit findings via written reports
- Review study subject safety information and informed consent
- Conduct source document verification for compliance, patient safety, and veracity of data
- Review CRFs using paper or electronic data capture systems and assist sites with data query resolution
- Maintain regular communication with sites
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or a two-year nursing degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ field monitoring experience required
- Strong CNS experience required
- Epilepsy study experience preferred
- Willingness to travel required
- Valid current passport required
- Driving license required
- Fluent in the local languages of the countries under responsibilities and proficient in both spoken and written English
Worldwide Clinical Trials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Research Associate - CNS - (Virtual)- USA-West Coast)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bevery Hills, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.