Associate, Accounts Receivable in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Location: Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Requisition Number: 2161
Position Title: Associate, Accounts Receivable
The Associate, Accounts Receivable prepares the full spectrum of the clients invoice processing and accounting function.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Be professional in charge of preparing and rendering invoices to sponsors/clients, encompassing services, pass-through cost reimbursements and grants as well as acknowledging payments received from Clients;
- Assistance with timely preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of Billing, A/R and other related reports followed up with the review and analysis;
- Review of expense claims containing costs to assigned clients and corporate needs;
- Ensure proof of compliance of pass-through expenses to internal policies and client requirements;
- Helps identifying process gaps and expedites their resolution through consultation with supervisor;
- Assist as needed with annual corporate external audit and with statutory corporate tax filings.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational and self-motivation skills, coupled with a relentless passion for quality and reliability to “get it right the first time”. Candidate also needs to be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Clear understanding of best business practices with respect to this position, with a desire to continuously improve processes and internal controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information, including English language proficiency.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to use initiative;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interface appropriately with all levels of management;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Degree in a numerate discipline preferred or possess a degree (or equivalent) and at least 1 year of working experience in finance or accounting
- Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications and databases. Ideal candidate will also have relevant ERP experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential. Proficiency in all other MS-Office applications will be requisite for this position.
- English - Upper-intermediate (Speaking and writing).
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Accounts Receivable in Saint Petersburg, Russia
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Petersburg, RU