Talent Development Partner
Location: North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 2135
Position Title: Talent Development Partner
The Talent Development Partner position under the guidance of the Talent Development & Training Department, is responsible for supporting end to end professional development programs for the global organization.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Learning experience designer: Support creation of engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances employee knowledge.
- Engaging delivery/facilitation of (ILT) Instructor Led Trainings and (VILT) Virtual Instructor Led Trainings
- Collaborate with internal customers to help identify gaps and develop/source solutions to improve professional development.
- Supporting pilot programs and emerging technology
- System administrator for professional development platform and 360 assessment platforms
- Support and guide global Performance Management process and analysis; utilize results to help identify process improvement opportunities
- Manage learning program logistics including the LMS course creation forms, registration, participant invites, program follow up etc.
- Develop or support Talent Review process
- Project Management of Talent programs
- Talent and learning data collection: Collect data and help identify measures, benchmarks and scorecards to monitor the effectiveness of talent efforts
- Support vendor management
- Form collaborative relationships with People Strategy + Culture Team (regional partners, people partners and our Centers of Excellence) as well as people leaders in order to support execution of talent strategies and efforts to support the growth/strategic objectives of Worldwide.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Professional Presence / Facilitation
- Project Management
- Written and oral communication skills
- LMS (SABA), Sage, Articulate or RISE, Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 3-5 year Development/Training experience
- Engaging facilitation
- Preferred not required: Ideal candidate will also be experienced in instructional design – specifically course/curriculum development, training materials (i.e. guides and manuals), e-learn creation using Articulate or RISE 360.
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Development Partner
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.