Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 2077
Position Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY: The Executive Assistant is responsible for meeting all the needs of the President & COO, CFO, CPO, and providing backup administrative and reception support to the office.
The role is responsible for delivering:
- A high level of customer service to all C-level executives, business associates and external customers.
- Wide ranging support to C-level executives in the business, understanding their needs and providing assistance as required
- Travel arrangements and detailed trip itineraries involving flights, hotels and ground transport. This will include domestic and international travel which may require visas.
- Scheduled meetings in the U.S and abroad, taking into consideration the time zones involved in meetings with global attendees.
- Effective relationships with their colleagues across the globe, using their strong interpersonal skills.
- Correspondence, papers, and publications using MS Word, MS Powerpoint and other MS Office applications that have been composed, proofread and edited.
- Discretion with all confidential and sensitive matters at all times
- Complex and proactive calendar management, including arranging meetings with direct reports and regular leadership meetings.
- Management of SharePoint calendars, ensuring that events are entered in a timely manner by themselves and colleagues
- Organization of off-site meetings and conference attendances for C-level executives.
- The obstacles to success are:
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with C-level executives, colleagues and customers.
- Understanding the diverse and complex travel arrangements of C-level executives that are being supported.
- Complexity of calendar management and meeting requirements.
- Rapidly changing priorities and conditions
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prioritize, organize and be flexible where needed with a high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with C-level executives, internal and external customers.
- Ability and enjoyment of working on a wide range of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Confidence and ability to address and escalate challenging situations in an effective and rapport building manner
- Sound knowledge of MS Office products and an ability to learn and adapt to new technology and systems
- 2-4 years office/business experience working as an executive assistant.
- 5+ years office/business experience.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications with ability to generate products that are suitable to internal and external use. Knowledge of Microsoft Teams is a plus.
- Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize as these needs change.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and problem solving abilities.
- Extensive familiarity with travel planning applications. Knowledge of Concur would be a plus.
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Contractor
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.