Bioanalytical Study Manager, Sr. Manager
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 2028
Position Title: Senior Manager, Head of Bioanalytical Study Management
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What The Senior Manager, Head of Bioanalytical Study Management does at Worldwide
The Senior Manager, Head of Bioanalytical Study Management is an upper management position serving in the capacity of managing the activities of two or more sections or departments. This individual exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing. In some instances, this manager may have subordinate supervisors.
What you will do
- Develop and consistently improve the scientific knowledge and work-flow/ process for bioanalytical study management department.
- Lead and contribute to the client or authority’s inspections and assist in responding to the inspection questions such as deficiency letters or 483’s related to Bioanalytical Study Manager’s studies.
- Manage overall study portfolio; aide clients and staff in the proper planning and execution of studies.
- Ensure data, reports, and any supporting documentation required is delivered to the Sponsor by the agreed upon date and with reasonable use of resources.
What you will bring to the role
- Strong scientific background.
- Ability to work closely with Sponsors and Business Development to assess, reduce and/or manage risks with incoming programs.
- Demonstrated effective time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, execute, and understand complicated and detailed instruction and technical literature in order to plan, perform, and direct laboratory activities
- PhD preferred; however, minimally, a person entering or being promoted to this level must have knowledge equivalent to that attained, along with a bachelor's degree, with a science focus.
- Twelve plus years of related work experience, preferably in a Laboratory, or CRO.
- Five or more years of people management experience.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Bioanalytical Study Manager, Sr. Manager
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.