Senior Director, Business Partner
Location: North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 1869
Position Title: Senior Director, Business Partner
The Senior Director, Business Partner will act act as a key member of the Human Resources leadership team, the Senior Director, Business Partner will provide strategic human resources leadership and support to a key business area. The successful candidate will serve as a partner to the leaders of these organizations as part of their management team.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, develop, implement and direct the human resource policies, strategies and initiatives that enable the operational business to achieve their results
- Partner with leaders and managers to create and drive change management initiatives,
- Serve as a partner on talent management planning relative to organizational objectives and issues. This includes: recruitment, employee relations, training, organizational compensation, benefits and other human resources related issues.
- Devise and deliver programs that enhance employee engagement, performance and productivity at all levels. This includes programs that will help employees achieve excellence in their current position while developing employees for future career growth.
- Guide the performance management system to assure that departmental and employees’ performance goals are aligned with the company’s goals and appropriately assessed
- Manage the recruitment process in partnership with the Recruiting team, taking responsibility for accurately defining the requirements of the role, assisting managers with the selection process and setting the salary offer.
- Work on projects and development of company HR policy where required, particularly where it falls within generalised HR support activities. Work collaboratively with other members of the global HR team
- Assure that policies and practices are consistent and in compliance with appropriate legal and regulatory requirements.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess knowledge in all functional HR areas including recruitment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, talent and performance management, training and development, and employment compliance/legal issues.
- Exhibit strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills ensuring exceptional service delivery at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead, influence, and negotiate.
- Results driven and action oriented.
- Succeeds through teamwork and collaboration.
- Communicates effectively and candidly by remaining clear, concise, and professional.
- Have strong organizational and problem-solving skills and the ability to set priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Human Resources or related field.
- 7+ years of progressive human resources experience.
- Ability to interact with superiors, peers and others effectively and to communicate ideas clearly.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on special projects.
- Some travel required, 10-15%
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Business Partner
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.