Proposal Associate - Pricing (Remote) - Europe
Multiple Locations: Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia • Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 1826
Position Title: Proposal Associate - Pricing
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, the Proposal Associate - Pricing develops and prepares proposals for assigned customers, to support the Business Development team. Works with cross functional contributors to develop high quality and compelling pricing solutions that are aligned with operational strategy and technical approach. Primarily responsible for RFPs and supplemental documents for single or multiple service/region clinical development protocols or programs. Ensures all pricing solutions align appropriately with the operational strategy and are completed within appropriate timelines and quality standards.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Review Requests for Proposals to identify information for budget development.
- Work closely with SMEs to prepare and finalize budgets.
- Work with Account Directors, Clinical and Operational teams to integrate pricing solutions into complete proposals.
- Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members as needed.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, implementation, reviews and approvals.
- Act as focal point for collection of pricing information from various sources.
- Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments,
- Obtain assistance to resolve non-routine and complex inquiries,
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports,
- Other duties as requested or assigned by supervisor
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of CRO Industry. Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols.
- Willingness to learn the proposal development process, budgeting and the overall business organization and functional areas, and commercial strategy.
- Willingness to learn the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry, sales support activities as well as a understanding of study design, project management, and operational requirements for successful study implementation.
- Willingness to learn pricing skills and ability to compose summaries for the completion of clinical development programs and program/ project-specific strategic overviews.
- Willingness to learn analytical skills, oral and written communications, strong attention to detail, prioritization and time management proficiencies.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment.
- Moderate ability to handle multiple tasks and many details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
- Excellent self-motivation skills
- Proficiency in all MS-Office applications with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer relationship management skills and strong commercial acumen.
- Minimum one to two years’ experience in CRO/Pharmaceutical Business Development or Operational environment.
- Ability to work in a high pressure/ time-sensitive environment including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn negotiation skills and demonstrated drive for results.
- Ability to build peer relationships and effective teams with demonstrated global and cultural awareness.
- Experience in CRO/Pharmaceutical industry or similar preferred.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Exposure to high pressure, intense concentration needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and out-of-the-box thinking
- Frequent interaction with clients & other stakeholders
- Ability to work varied hours when required
- Rare travel of may be required.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Proposal Associate - Pricing (Remote) - Europe
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.