Pharmacovigilance Administrator (Contract)
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 1569
Position Title: Pharmacovigilance Administrator
We are seeking a Pharmacovigilance Administrator to join our team for a 6 month contract. The role can be based in the US or UK.
The Pharmacovigilance Administrator will be responsible for general administrative duties for the Pharmacovigilance Department.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Work closely and provide ad-hoc support for all team members of the Pharmacovigilance department
- Work on related projects as needed; update management on status of projects
- Ensure any unassigned emails in the PV mailbox are flagged as appropriate
- Compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, presentations and publications using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Prepare all outgoing mail for FedEx collection
- Assist with preparation or updates to global PV and/or study specific templates and documents
- Chair PV departmental meetings and complete meeting minutes
- To provide assistance to the PV team as required including filing and scanning of paper and electronic documents
- Preparation and submission of safety documents to the trial master file
- Maintenance of departmental and study trackers
- Manage translations with translation vendor for study specific documents
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational and technical skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and with a team, make independent decisions or when to seek supervisory approval
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines accordingly
- Willingness to adapt to new procedural requirements
- Experience in operating office machinery – fax, copier and scanner
- Ability to anticipate needs and follow through on all assigned tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail are essential
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously; flexible and able to use sound independent judgment and take initiative to assess information
- Ability to interact in a diplomatic and professional manner required
- Ability to anticipate needs and follow through on all assigned tasks a must
- Desirable: Previous CRO and/or Pharmacovigilance experience
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Contractor
Community / Marketing Title: Pharmacovigilance Administrator (Contract)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Morrisville, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.