Senior Scientific Associate, Study Coordination
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 1553
Position Title: Senior Scientific Associate, Study Coordination
SUMMARY: A Senior Scientific Associate, Study Coordination works under the guidance of the Head of Bioanalytical Study Management, assists Bioanalytical Study Management Team with the conduct of regulated and non-regulated studies. They assist with study management as directed by the Bioanalytical Study Management Team or other scientific staff. This individual is a fully capable worker in a regulated CRO, provides high-quality results in a timely manner, and understands the work process across various teams.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the review of data using scientific judgment regarding the quality and integrity of data and records associated with assigned studies
- Assist with communications with analysts and other personnel involved in conducting the studies
- Assist with cross-department communication as necessary to ensure adherence to current policies
- Assist with conducting/ensuring the study is in accordance with applicable SOPs, GLPs, and protocols
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating to maintain the flow of assigned studies and tasks
- Ensure quality of deliverables including data, reports, and electronic files
- Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Assist in writing/preparing Analytical Test Methods, Sample Analysis Plans, reports, SOPs, protocols, and Validation Plans
- Assist with the archival of study data and supporting records, in a timely manner
- Follow Worldwide’s safety procedures and guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills
- Communicates effectively with upper-level management, Study Managers, Quality Control Reviewers, team members, and other departments
- Ability to understand graphs, tables, charts, and perform calculations needed for the task, usually associated with 1-year on-the-job training
- Ability to report data and procedures orally and in writing
- Understands Worldwide’s policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and regulatory issues
- Ability to interact professionally and to work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize work and define steps needed to achieve assigned project goals
Bachelor’s degree, with a scientific focus, and 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience required
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Scientific Associate, Study Coordination
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.