Associate Director Patient Recruitment Strategy and Proposal Support (US/UK)
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 1502
Position Title: Associate Director, Patient Recruitment
The Associate Director of Patient Recruitment is a seasoned expert who defines and develops patient recruitment and retention strategy for complex studies globally and provides guidance in bid proposal writing under general supervision by the Senior Director.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance and expertise with Patient Recruitment Specialist and Patient Recruitment Proposal Writer in developing tactical and strategic patient engagement and site support proposal text. Ensuring timelines and quality are met and ensure all internal and external customers receive the appropriate level of service and response from the team.
- Participate on team strategy, BD and Ops calls.
- Monitor and review patient recruitment strategies’ appropriateness and implementation for opportunities
- Provide insights and creative solutions to meet proposal needs with practical solutions
- Coordinate and liaise directly with other functional delivery teams
- May interact with customers as required
- Collaborates with Worldwide vendor partners and reviews new vendors who may provide novel and differentiated tactics to drive results
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines as they relate to patient engagement regulations globally
Other Skills and Abilities:
- A strong and effective writer and communicator
- Proposal development across a broad range of therapeutic areas
- Seasoned expertise in patient recruitment plans, strategies, and tactics
- Communicate and negotiate with patient recruitment and retention vendors
- Knowledge and understanding of study budgets
- An accomplished negotiator with the ability to influence and present to small and large groups
- Methodical and structured with ability to work at a fast pace with short timelines
- 7-10 years minimum experience in Patient Recruitment for clinical research
- Knowledge of the principles of Good Clinical Practice
- Background in science or other relevant discipline with a substantial international experience in clinical drug development
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director Patient Recruitment Strategy and Proposal Support (US/UK)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.