Senior Specialist, Site Contracts (US/Remote)
Location: North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 1449
Position Title: Senior Specialist, Site Contracts
Worldwide Clinical Trials is seeking an exceptional Senior Site Contracts Specialist to join our global team!
The Senior Specialist Site Contracts is responsible for developing, reviewing and assisting with the negotiation of Site Agreements with Institutions and Investigators whilst ensuring national and international legal standards and performance standards are met for clinical trials managed by WCT
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Leads the development of sponsor and institution/investigator contracts (obtains agreement on fall back language) and process improvements
- With the assistance of legal counsel, analyzes, reviews and drafts contracts with investigators or other consultants/vendors
- Liaise with CRA to facilitate execution of Site Agreements and provide project team with status update reports
- Advises WCT Project Managers and Clinical Operation employees on contractual issues for investigator, sponsor and vendor contracts
- Maintenance of a library of country specific contract templates translated into the local language
- Establishes and implements legal contractual procedures and policies to minimize WCT liability and to optimize contract effectiveness
- Review study budgets and costs pertaining to contract negotiation and participate in business development activities (bids and proposals)
- Lead other Contract team members and provide assistance, training, and support when needed
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and critiquing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Science or Related Field.
- High degree of organizational, analytical, and team management skills.
- 1-3 years experience as Contract Specialist
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Specialist, Site Contracts (US/Remote)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.