Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 1397
Position Title: Pre-screening Associate
SUMMARY: Worldwide Clinical Trials is looking for a PRN Medical Screener. This is a great job for people looking to get into the healthcare field.
This person is the first point of contact for any individual entering the facility including but not limited to visitors, employees, and participants. The Prescreening Associate is responsible for pre-screening participants, employees, and visitors prior to granting entry into the facility. The Pre-screening Associate works under the direct supervision and guidance of the Supervisor, Medical Group. He/she is not responsible for supervising other staff.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
· Collecting body temperature and completing health and travel questionnaire for participants, employees, and visitors entering the facility.
· Responsible for documenting and submitting all prescreening results for recording purposes.
· Must adhere to wearing proper PPE protection while performing duties including but not limited to gloves, N95mask, gown, etc.
· Responsible for referring employees to the appropriate next steps in the screening process based on the results/outcome of prescreening assessment.
· Communicating prescreening outcomes with management and physicians.
· Providing appropriate PPE to all visitors who enter the facility.
· Escorting subjects and moving equipment as needed.
· Responsible for requesting, scheduling, and attending any training required for this position.
· Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Must have good customer service skills and be able to perform duties at a fast pace without errors.
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be organized and have good attention to detail.
· Must be able to work independently and unsupervised for an extended period.
· Must be able to identify and communicate problems to his/her supervisor.
· Must be willing to perform repetitive tasks.
· Possible equipment use includes, but is not limited to: computers, rolling carts, telephone, and cleaning supplies.
· Possible physical demands include, but are not limited to: lifting and carrying of objects weighing 5-50 lbs., hearing, seeing, gross and fine motor use of upper extremities, kneeling, walking, standing, leaning over for extended periods of time, eye strain/fatigue, climbing, pushing, pulling, reaching, and exposure risk to potentially infectious blood and/or body fluids, and/or hazardous fumes or chemicals.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Currently enrolled in a Medical Assistant Program.
Job Type: Part-time
Employment Type: PRN
Community / Marketing Title: Pre-screening associate
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.