Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 1395
Position Title: Lab Associate
SUMMARY: The Lab Associate is responsible for assisting the Bioanalytical Laboratory with project related tasks.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with supply ordering
- Update the Metrology records
- Glassware cleaning
- Assist with creating and printing all required GHS labels
- Enter supplies in the BIOVIA system
- Unpack and store daily supply shipments dropped off to the supply room
- Assist laboratory personnel by labeling tubes
- Sort supplies in the overflow supply area
- Restock disposable supplies
- Inventory supplies
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Associate degree; preferably in a scientific discipline
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent attention to detail
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Lab Associate
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.