Clinical Vendor Management Coordinator
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 1318
Position Title: Category Vendor Manager
Are you interested in transitioning to Vendor Management? If so, our Vendor Management Coordinator role is a stepping stone into Vendor Management.
The Clinical Vendor Management Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vendor Management team and assisting with the day to day operations of Vendor Management. This entry-level role in Vendor Management will give you the opportunity to learn all aspects of Vendor Management. The tasks involve direct contact with vendors, external and internal customers and shall be conducted with the highest level of personal, professional, and ethical conduct.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Vendor assessment process; tracking Vendor assessments, qualification status, and audit certificates.
- Ensuring the Vendor database is accurate and always kept up to date with the most current information.
- Tracking open opportunities for our Preferred Providers and providing updates and reports
- Assisting in the completion of Vendor Management Plans for study-specific projects and make sure they are tracked and filed accordingly
- Assisting with the resolution of vendor performance issues
- Work cross-functionally to assist with the resolution of vendor-related quality incidents and oversee the implementation of CAPA plans.
- Supporting with vendor performance management: measure and assess vendor performance using tools such as scorecard, satisfaction surveys, and vendor-provided KPIs.
- Support with documenting, evaluating, and reporting strategic and core vendors’ performance.
- Help identify continuous improvement opportunities to ensure vendor management is consistently aligned with and meets internal and external customers' requirements.
- Assisting with entering Purchase requisitions and purchase orders as needed
- Accountable for Cost Savings tracker
- Any other activity in supporting role as requested
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interface appropriately with all levels of the organization across the global footprint.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to understand the importance of promoting a “one-team” culture with vendors and internal functions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Trackwise, Salesforce, Sciforma, or related database systems is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to use their initiative and think outside the box
- Work to a high degree of accuracy
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and applicable experience.
- Minimum 1 year admin experience preferably in a pharmaceutical or clinical trials environment.
- Requires strong presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Vendor Management Coordinator
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Morrisville, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.