Location: Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia
Requisition Number: 1258
Position Title: Recruiter
Conducts strategies for the sourcing, screening, selection and appointment of high caliber candidates for the company. Using professional expertise ensures that open vacancies are managed effectively, that high quality candidates are readily available and that Worldwide maintains a high-quality candidate experience with a consistent corporate image.
- Some team members may focus on a limited number of these responsibilities depending on requirements. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Independently develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs.
- Works with hiring manager to document requirements of job openings as required opening requisition(s).
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting key positions.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- May negotiate and/or support hiring manager and HR Business Partner in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Ensure the conduct of employment background checks.
- Works with 3rd party recruiters ensuring a strong relationship and clear understanding of Worldwide needs.
- Ensure that relevant systems are maintained with all required information.
- Ensures that Worldwide always complies with legal requirements.
- Compiles data as required to provide analysis of recruitment process.
- Undertakes project assignments as required aimed at improving the company’s recruitment activity.
- Coaches more junior team members.
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good ‘selling’ qualities (ability to represent Worldwide as a first-class potential employer and to enhance the public image of Worldwide as an employer)
- Ability to drive the recruitment process (assertiveness when required with hiring managers)
- Degree or equivalent plus 3 years related experience Core competencies for the role
- Experience of having worked in the Clinical Operations environment, whilst not essential, is a distinct advantage.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS