Project Data Analyst
Location: Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Requisition Number: 1237
Position Title: Project Data Analyst
SUMMARY: The role of Project Data Analyst is to manage master data set, develop reports, and troubleshoot data issues. A Project Data Analyst collects, analyzes, and stores data and uses it to help employees or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
Then Project Data Analyst conducts an accuracy and data integrity verification/ process of such data for identifying the problem/s and develops solutions to resolve problem/s and used this information to see the impact on the business profits and business operations. Project Data Analyst also presents data, ideas and information in front business units to identify the opportunities and risks hence; they can take ideas and related information to make decisions for further benefits and success of the company in different areas.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Work closely with 1C developer. Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating set of centralized reports from single or multiple systems.
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards of the systems
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to influence and challenge as required
- Understanding of the financial aspects of projects from Bid tool to Project Close Out
- Take responsibility for self-learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, databases and accounting systems (experience of working with 1C is advantage?)
- Master degree in Finance
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Project Data Analyst
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Petersburg, RU