People Strategy and Culture Program Manager
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 1160
Position Title: People Strategy and Culture Program Manager
Worldwide Clinical Trials is seeking a People Strategy & Culture Program Manager to join our growing team!
As a member of the People Strategy + Culture team, the Program Manager will manage key people programs across PSC functional groups. This role will partner with key People leaders and other stakeholders to provide project management expertise as well as program ownership to key People initiatives. The scope of programs includes both ongoing as well as seasonal, and global in nature.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Drive the PSC process calendar and cadence and provide program management support to the PSC team. Programs include performance management, annual succession planning, benefits, compensation planning, etc.
- Direct and coordinate various programs and initiatives for the PSC team
- Own assigned People programs, ensuring that outcomes, service and metrics meet targets and expectations.
- Develop training that supports program implementation and ongoing operations
- Deliver training that supports program implementation and ongoing operations
- Perform research, analyze data and prepare suggestion for new and current program goals and progress.
- Partner with systems resources to maximize automation for People programs
- Develops, reviews and revises program policies and procedures.
- Maintain program metrics and prepare reports on program operations
- Build effective relationships with HR and business leaders to proactively support client needs.
- Provide project management expertise to people programs and initiatives as and when required
- Serve as the key liaison between COE programs and regional team members
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of human resource management, dynamics of employee development and professional growth, and training program design and presentation.
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to compose and present comprehensive reports.
- Ability to plan, organize and present training activities to diverse employee groups.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 3+ plus years of experience in operations
- Proven work experience in HR operations, operations, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Diverse HR experience (HRIS, payroll, benefits, performance management, etc.) preferred
- Global or international company experience preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to manage effectively numerous concurrent projects and tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage operations
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve operational processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements
- Demonstrated successful delivery of results through influence and cross-functional collaboration
- A self-starter, who will take the initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in operations management, Human Resources Management, or another relevant field, or equivalent experience
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: People Strategy and Culture Program Manager
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Morrisville, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.