Senior Clinical Research Associate - Oncology (West Coast)
Location: California, United States
Requisition Number: 1133
Position Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
Worldwide Clinical Trials is powered by proactive insight — the scientific and therapeutic expertise to challenge assumptions, to ask the right questions, to find the answers. It is driven by rigorous operations on a global scale to ensure quality data and predictable, cost-efficient outcomes. And it is championed by a team that is “all in” and never satisfied. We know every trial can introduce unexpected challenges, but we tackle those confidently with the tenacity, creativity, flexibility, and agility that set Worldwide apart.
**This position may be located anywhere on the West Coast**
We are seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate with excellent Oncology experience to join our team. Our team enjoys a wide range of industry-best benefits that include 10 paid holidays, matching 401(k), and unlimited PTO.
- Write site visit trip reports
- Compile and ensure completeness of regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation as appropriate and required (e.g. IRB / IEC study approval, informed consent, etc.)
- Coordinate study material (e.g. CRFs, manuals) shipment and receipt by study site
- Document site visit findings via written reports
- Review study subject safety information and informed consent
- Conduct source document verification for compliance, patient safety, and veracity of data
- Review CRFs using paper or electronic data capture systems and assist sites with data query resolution
- Maintain regular communication with sites
- Requires a bachelor degree OR a two-year nursing degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ field monitoring experience required
- Oncology experience required
- Willingness to travel required
- Valid current passport required
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate - Oncology (West Coast)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bevery Hills, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.