Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 1090
Position Title: PRN Research Nutrition Technician
The PRN Nutrition Technician provides meals for subjects in research studies. In short, you will prepare and serve food in accordance with research specifications, and food safety standards. Maintains supplies, equipment, and records as indicated. Interacts with research subjects and medical staff.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Assembles patient trays, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Precise measuring and recording of certain research diets.
- Supervise food quality and temperature adherence.
- Assist in maintaining inventory for all food and equipment
- Transport food, supplies, and utensils to patient eating areas from main kitchen.
- Serves food to subjects in accordance with sanitary regulations and ensure that food is palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the operation of all equipment used in the kitchen area.
- Assure the timely delivery of food to subjects.
- Understand and apply proper sanitation regulations to the daily operation of the department.
- Check temperatures and quality of prepared foods at various times during the day.
- Operates and maintains the dishwasher and keeps kitchen area orderly, clean, and safe.
- Comply with Safety and Hazardous Material policies and Universal Precautions and Infection Control policies.
- Present a positive image of the organization by neat and professional appearance.
- Make subjects and the public feel respected and welcome.
- Maintain patient and hospitality confidentiality.
- Must maintain regular, consistent attendance.
Required: High school diploma or GED with 6 months to 1-year experience in food service
Preferred:Food Handler Certification
Preferred: 6 months to 1-year experience directly related to nutrition and diet therapy and/or experience in patient-feeding food service establishment preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Employment Type: PRN
Community / Marketing Title: Nutrition Technician
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.